[SR-Users] not able to display number in SCA module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 26 17:18:04 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am not familiar with SCA, if nobody answers soon, I can only recommend
to look into source code of the module and see if that is possible in
some way or needs C coding, based on SCA specs.

On 24.05.21 17:00, Aatif Shaikh wrote:
> Hello All,
>           I am using sca module to handle SLA presence and I am
> using sca.update_appearance RPC command to update the display name.
>
> kamcmd sca.update_appearance sip:215 at voice.example.com
> <mailto:sip%3A215 at voice.example.com> 3 held KELVIN
>
> after executing the above command I am getting the KELVIN name on my
> Polycom phone display but I want to also update the display number so
> is there any way to update the display number for SLA presence using
> the SCA module

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/