[SR-Users] Can Kamailio help with this?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Fri May 21 16:57:39 CEST 2021

On Friday 21 May 2021 at 16:54:49, Alex Balashov wrote:

> On 5/21/21 10:30 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
> > Is path header a common thing for PBXs to support or not support?
>
> It's common, since it's a standard. But it took some time to get
> traction. Asterisk did not support it before version 12, for example.

Okay, thanks - at least it's a starting point which is:

a) a standard, so we can refer people to it if we get problems, and

b) supported by our own PBXs (Asterisk 13 & 16) so we can evaluate (once I get
to a point where I have *something* working in Kamailio - I'm still searching
for the beginners' guide, I think).

Antony.

--
Don't procrastinate - put it off until tomorrow.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.