[SR-Users] 5.4 dependency package question

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Mon May 17 17:44:42 CEST 2021

So after looking at the build logs, it seems I'm still facing these
dependency errors:

 gcj-jdk : Depends: libgcj-common (>= 1:6.4-3ubuntu1) but it is not installable
           Depends: gcj-jre (>= 4:6.4.0-3ubuntu1) but it is not installable
           Depends: gcj-6-jdk (>= 6.4.0-1~) but it is not installable

 libval-dev : Depends: libval15 (= 2.2-4) but it is not installable

How important are these libraries and which module uses them?

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 11:34 AM Andrew Chen <achen at fuze.com> wrote:

> Hey guys.  The linking of the directory worked!  Thanks again for your
> help.
>
> On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 7:59 AM Andrew Chen <achen at fuze.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks guys!  I will try these out today.
>>
>> On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 5:08 AM Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
>> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For what it worth, we have also a target in the Makefile for building
>>> debs, next is what I typically use to test debs building before a
>>> release:
>>>
>>> ln -s pkg/kamailio/deb/bionic debian
>>> make deb
>>>
>>> Note that debian symlink is deleted after 'make deb' completes or fails,
>>> so needs to be recreated if the command has to be run again.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> --
>>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla -- www.asipto.com
>>> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
>>> Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
>>> May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
>>>   * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/

>> --
>> Andy Chen
>> Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer
>> 415 516 5535 (M)
>> achen@ <achen at thinkingphones.com>fuze.com
>>

> --
> Andy Chen
> Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer
> 415 516 5535 (M)
> achen@ <achen at thinkingphones.com>fuze.com

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer
415 516 5535 (M)
achen@ <achen at thinkingphones.com>fuze.com

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you