[SR-Users] 5.4 dependency package question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:01:04 CEST 2021

On 17.05.21 09:49, Victor Seva wrote:
> On 5/14/21 2:09 PM, Andrew Chen wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> Yes.  These are the steps I took:
>>
>> ## git clone kamailio repository
>> cd $INSTALLDIR
>> sudo git clone https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio
>> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio> kamailio
>> cd kamailio
>> sudo git checkout 5.4
>>
>> ## Make config files with included modules list
>> sudo make include_modules="$INCLUDE_MODULES" cfg
>>
>> ## Compile Kamailio
>> sudo make mode=debug
>>
>> cd pkg/kamailio/deb
>>
>> ## Create debian package
>> sudo dpkg-buildpackage
>>

>> Hi Victor,
>>
>> Yes, this is the version of Ubuntu we are using:
>>
>> debhttp://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio54
>> <http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio54>  bionic main
>> deb-srchttp://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio54
>> <http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio54>  bionic main
>
> If you're using bionic, then use bionic directory at pkg/kamailio/deb
> as your debian dir.
>
> On the root of the kamailio repository:
> # cp -r pkg/kamailio/deb/bionic debian
> # dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -tc -uc -us

For what it worth, we have also a target in the Makefile for building
debs, next is what I typically use to test debs building before a release:

ln -s pkg/kamailio/deb/bionic debian
make deb

Note that debian symlink is deleted after 'make deb' completes or fails,
so needs to be recreated if the command has to be run again.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/