[SR-Users] Question about Kamailio IMS in box

Ibrahim soumana djibo ibrahimasoumana at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:22:01 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am new to kamailio. And I Am following the work of Franz Edler.

I would like to test it in a local environment without internet connection
on ubuntu. What I don't understand is, to download the packages I
necessarily need the internet. Do I have to use two network interfaces for
the same virtual machine in order to access the internet and make the DNS
configuration locally with the second interface?

Cordially,

*SOUMANA** DJIBO **Ibrahim*
*Ingénieur Réseaux & Télécoms*
*5 Avenue Emile Baudot, 91300 Massy*
+33 07 61 80 20 35
[image: Résultat de recherche d'images pour "logo paris saclay"]
https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/