[SR-Users] No Audio For Outbound Calls

Kashish Raheja kashishraheja1809 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:07:48 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I have set up Kamailio in the following manner:

Kamailio (Physical Server: Register to Telecom Operator Carrier SIP trunk)
---> Asterisk Server (on Cloud having public IP)

I am successfully able to route the call to Asterisk server on Cloud when I
make a call to the number provided by the carrier and there is audio also
on both sides.

However, when I am making an outbound call from Asterisk server to the
number through Kamailio, there is no audio when I pick up the call. I have
tried to capture the traces but not able to understand the exact problem
here.

Note: I am running the RTP proxy on Kamailio server.

Any help on why this might be happening?

Thanks.
Regards
Kashish
+919413745250