[SR-Users] communication between two Kamailio

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Mar 31 13:49:08 CEST 2021

Hello,

not sure how the communication between the two servers look like.

But you can just use the "t_relay" function to forward stateful SIP messages from one kamailio to the other.

For more information maybe you can add more details what you are trying to achieve.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>