[SR-Users] ERROR: connect_unix_sock: connect(/var/run/kamailio//kamailio_ctl): No such file or directory [2]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:25:14 CEST 2021

Hello,

check if the file /var/run/kamailio/kamailio_ctl exists and the user
that runs kamailio has enough provileges to access it. Or try to run
kamailio as root to see if starts this way, then ensure the right
privileges are set for the user that runs kamailio in the usual way.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla