[SR-Users] SNMP counter doesn't increase in stateful proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:06:24 CEST 2021

Hello,

the statistics from the core are only for stateless forwarding.

You can check if tmx module offers the numbers you are looking for (load
the module and check the output of 'kamctl stats').

If not, you can also define new statistics in the config with the module:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/statistics.html

An you can incremented when you use t_relay(). Alternative, you can use
onsend_route for requests.

On the other hand, I do not use snmp module to see if there is any
option to export config-defined stats to snmp.

Firthermore, maybe you can switch to statsd module for pushing out the
stats or pull them via rpc.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla