[SR-Users] Kamailio + Websocket issues

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:14:20 CET 2021

Vinicius,

The obvious is that PATH is broken in Asterisk's PJSIP and they won't do
anything about it as it's marked "minor". It's been 2 yrs now that me and
others have reported it.
[3]
https://community.asterisk.org/t/wrong-d-uri-for-invites-with-pjsip-and-path/74079

Bottom line: there's nothing wrong with Kamailio. Start looking for a
workaround, don't bet on Sangoma to fix it any time soon, lol.

Regards,
--Sergiu