[SR-Users] [Question] About softphone for VoLTE

shigeru ishida s5u.ishida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:14:00 CET 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your information.

I have tried AGEphone (VoIP) before.

However, I don't have any information on whether Open5GS (LTE / EPC) +
Kamailio's VoLTE can be used with a normal phone app on comercial
smartphones.
Maybe it's just because I'm not familiar with this area.

So, I asked if there is a general VoLTE compatible softphone.

Thank you very much again.

Regards,

--Shigeru