[SR-Users] sip_trace() in branch_route, kamailio 5.1

Daniel Donoghue daniel.donoghue at freespee.com
Thu Mar 11 07:42:40 CET 2021

Hello,

Using kamailio 5.1, I am trying to use sip_trace(<internal-sip-uri>) from a branch route to send a copy of the current sip message to another location. Sending the message works fine but I note that the message being sent is the original incoming request and does not contain what was changed for the particular branch.

Is there any way to get sip_trace() to send the content of the message for that specific branch?

With every blessing,
—
Daniel Donoghue