[SR-Users] iOS CallKit and tsilo

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:18:59 CET 2021

Hi,

My point is that you're referring to documentation where it is assumed that
there is always connection between iOS app and Kamailio, but this might not
be the case, like in the scenario that I described.

I think somebody who put this documentation is not really aware of all use
cases and for this case it is better to use push for cancelling a call,
IMHO.

Jurijs