[SR-Users] client TLS session reuse problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:38:59 CET 2021

Hello,

the renegotiation parameter is for cyphers, not for reusing the session.

Kamailio relies on libssl and does not do anything specific for reusing
the session.

On the other hand, maybe you refer to reusing the same connections
between kamailio and the next sip node, for the traffic that is going to
be sent there, no matter if it is the same SIP call/registration/...
This is from the SIP specs, the tls connection is to associated with the
SIP session, so SIP messages from many calls are sent over the same tls
connection.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla