[SR-Users] with 302 response dispatcher list .

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:39:34 CET 2021

Hello,

then maybe you can keep the list of addresses in database and use
sql_query() (from sqlops) to retrieve them and build the headers using

Or if you want caching, see the htable module.

If you do not want to use a database system, see db_text to use with
htable or just read file content with corex module.

Further flexibility can be added by using other embedded scripting
languages, e.g., app_lua.