[SR-Users] UAC changing port for same registration

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:19:38 CET 2021

Are you supporting a single Contact per AoR? Otherwise, I don't see how you
can keep track of "changes in location and detect if an agent is online".

If so, just set the *0x04 *registrar flag and you'll always have the latest
registered Contact address in Location.

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/registrar.html#registrar.f.save

Regards,
--Sergiu