[SR-Users] Websocket In-dialoge SIP routing failed post network loss due to aliases

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jun 30 11:06:15 CEST 2021

Olle E. Johansson writes:

> Full support for SIP outbound (using REG-id when registering etc).
> Last time I looked we did not have all nuts and bolts for it, but
> let’s give it a try.

Yes, reg-id is missing from contact.  It would be good to add so that
sip proxy can detect if registration is a new one or refreshes the old
one.

But if a connection oriented transport is used and connection breaks,
kamailio should unregister the contact.  If it does, missing of reg-id
does cause a problem.

For redundancy support, instance-id is needed and it is there.

-- Juha