[SR-Users] using path in Subscriber table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:25:00 CEST 2021

Hello,

kamailio stores the Path in location table and uses it properly, I have
a lot of deployments making use of it.

If you have an intermediate proxy before uses and kamailio that adds
Path, then kamailio sends to that proxy. If you do not have an
intermediate proxy between users and Kamailio, then normally there is
Path, kamailio being the first hop.

If you actually send the register to asterisk after Kamailio is adding
the Pathn and you expect asterisk to handle Path, iirc, recently it was
a discussion that Asterisk has a broken Path implementation.