[SR-Users] Any way to force socket used to reach databases ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:57:41 CEST 2021

Hello,

On 08.06.21 14:17, David VILLAUME wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m trying to initiate a redis connection in ndb_redis for topos_redis
> on a keepalived slave host, but host tries to use the VIP instead of
> the second socket I defined.
>

> Is there a way to influence the ‘database source socket’ so the server
> can connect with a secondary address even if it does not own the
> keepalived VIP (tried mhomed options without improvment) ?

mhomed and listen sockets are used for SIP traffic. You can look at
hiredis library to see if it offers any options to set source address.
Otherwise, you should try to enforce it from ip routing table.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/