[SR-Users] List of Header Names

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:52:26 CEST 2021

Hello,

probably you can use {line} transformation in a while loop:

  * https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/devel/transformations#lineat_pos

Skip first one and go until the line is only "\r\n", which marks the end
of the headers.

For each line test if it starts with [a-zA-Z] and take the name with
{s.select,0,:}.

The alternative is to use embedded interpreters for other scripting
languages that provide more string parsing flexibility, like app_lua,
app_python, ...

On 04.06.21 22:14, Evan Verma wrote:
> hello! new to working with sip/kamailio. I am currently trying to get
> a list of all of the header names on the invite the SBC receives. I am
> having trouble finding a way to do this. Does anyone know of a good
> solution?

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/