[SR-Users] get_profile_size question

David Escartín descartin at sonoc.io
Sat Jun 5 08:11:53 CEST 2021

hello Daniel

It's a redis hash which is increased before doing the relay of the INVITE;
and decreased when the dialog ends/fails. We do this in order to apply some
extra logic there
In parallel, we do get the profile size of the same profile label we use
for the redis hash key.

best regards
david

--
[image: Logo]

David Escartín Almudévar
VoIP/Switch Engineer
descartin at sonoc.io

*SONOC*
C/ Josefa Amar y Borbón, 10, 4ª · 50001 Zaragoza, España
Tlf: +34 917019888 · www.sonoc.io

David Escartín
NOC engineer
www.sonoc.io