[SR-Users] List of Header Names

Sergio Charrua sergio.charrua at voip.pt
Fri Jun 4 23:54:24 CEST 2021

Google is your friend (it has been mine since 1997)

https://telnyx.com/resources/the-beginners-guide-to-sip-headers

https://www.iana.org/assignments/sip-parameters/sip-parameters.xhtml

Cheers

*Sérgio Charrua*

*www.voip.pt <http://www.voip.pt/>*
Tel.: +351  <callto:+351+91+104+12+66>21 130 71 77

Email : *sergio.charrua at voip.pt <sergio.charrua at voip.pt>*

This message and any files or documents attached are strictly confidential
or otherwise legally protected.

It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the
named addressee or have received this email in error, please inform the
sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose
it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Please also note that
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.