[SR-Users] Need help analyze crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:12:52 CEST 2021

Well, probably a misunderstanding: the issue was observed on OSes having
the two libssl 1.0 & 1.1 versions, but it does not mean (it was not
proved) that the problem was created by having the two version were
installed at the same time. I would rather think it was more that
libssl1.1 was not very mature at that moment when OSes shipped both of them.

If I would make a suggestion, that would be to use an OS version that
comes only with one of them by default. Think like: when libssl1.0 was
completely removed from an OS, the libssl1.1 was more tested/stable.