[SR-Users] UAC module register originating from private interface on server

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:06:33 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am working with the UAC module and trying to register with providers, and can see
that kamailio keeps sending the REGISTER from the private IP address socket on the server (eth0).

Is it possible to set the default socket or send socket for the REGISTER message that gets sent out via kamailio?

I am running version 4.4.7.

I notice SIP OPTIONS are being sent out from the public IP address (eth1) on the server (as I have set socket in dispatcher) and was hoping for same behaviour with uac module.

Please can anyone advise?

Many thanks

Jon