[SR-Users] Access via script to location data in the memory

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Fri Jul 30 18:10:47 CEST 2021

Hello,

maybe is better I explain what I'd like to achieve:

I have two Kamailio using DMQ and DMQ_USRLOC modules so each REGISTER is
replicate on each Kamailio. I'm using DNS weight to distribute the
REGISTERs between the 2 Kamailios.

The only difference I have seen in the location data, with *kamctl ul
show* command, is the Kamailio receives REGISTER have socket parameter
with transport, ip, y port like udp:1.2.3.4:5060 where 1.2.3.4 is
Kamailio public IP; the other Kamailio have this field empty.

When a call arrive to one Kamailio, querying the Socket field I can
known if I have to send the INVITE locally or forward the INVITE to
second Kamailio.

I don't know if there is other way to achieve this goal.

I think PATH protocol not apply here because If I reply the REGISTER to
the second Kamailio adding path header, I don't need DMQ_USRLOC.

The idea is to take advantage of using these DMQ related modules.

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe