[SR-Users] Setting up uacreg

Duncan Turnbull duncan at turnbull.co.nz
Thu Jul 29 05:35:04 CEST 2021

Hi Arsen

Thanks very much, I am looking at that now

Is there an easy way to control the extensions that are proxied through to
asterisk so that we restrict the ability of outside scanning of extension
lists. I would like to limit the registrations for extensions passed
through to asterisk that come from an unknown / external ips.

Thanks again

Cheers Duncan