[SR-Users] Accessing Transformations in KEMI

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:28:36 CEST 2021

The repo for the docs is at:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-docs

The kemi docs are generated from the folder kamailio-kemi-framework. The
index of exported functions by Kamailio modules is auto-generated. To
add documentation for a specific function, you have to create (or update
if exiting) a dedicated file, like:

  *
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio-docs/blob/master/kamailio-kemi-framework/docs/modules/htable/htable.sht_inc.md

To contribute, just make pull requests.

The mkdocs framework is used for generating the html version.