[SR-Users] New user checking on SIP proxying use case

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Thu Jul 22 03:42:44 CEST 2021

Hi Nick,

This type of use case would be perfect for Kamailio. You can use many of the available modules such as dispatcher, drouting, etc to accomplish this (or even just a simple call in the request route).

Kamailio just handles SIP, so unless you use an program such as rtpengine, no media is relayed— it would flow directly from the carrier to twilio.

-- Fred
(via mobile)
Matrix: @fred:matrix.lod.com