[SR-Users] Question about MS Teams integration

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:53:30 CEST 2021

Rob,

Thank you for the link!

My domain record looks good in the Settings/Domains section. However, I
only choose the "Skype for Business" option. I did not select "Exchange and
Exchange Online Protection" as well as "Intune and Mobile Device Management
for Microsoft 365" options.

According to the tutorial I need to use PowerShell to configure SBC, Direct
routing and call routing rules. Is this really necessary? I could create a
dummy SBC for the "mydomain.onmicrosoft.com" domain with UI.

Hello Vitalie!

Could you please tell me if the Settings/Domains is the only place where
the domain has to be configured? And do I need to have a specific list of
records? Currently, I only have CNAME records "sip" and "lyncdiscover" snd
SRV records "_sip" and "_sipfederationtls".

Thank you all for the help!

Regards, Volodymyr Ivanets.

ср, 21 лип. 2021 о 20:03 Bugaian A. Vitalie <bugaian at gmail.com> пише: