[SR-Users] Question about MS Teams integration

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:20:16 CEST 2021

Hello all!

Sorry, this is not a direct Kamailio question. I would like to ask for
some help from those who already did this.

I'm trying to integrate my testKamailio installation with MS Teams. I added
the "mydomain.com" to the Domains section (I kept the "
mydomain.onmicrosoft.com"). When I tried to create SBC with a "
kamailio-dev2.mydomain.com" FQDN I got this error message: We* can't use
the "kamailio-dev2.mydomain.com <http://kamailio-dev2.mydomain.com>" domain
as it hasn't be set up in the organization. Try again. If you continue to
have problems, contact Microsoft customer support.*

There were no issues creating a dummy SBC with a "
kamailio-dev2.mydomain.onmicrosoft.com" FQDN.

Does anyone know how to set up a domain in the organization from MS
perspective?

Thank you very much!

Regards, Volodymyr Ivanets.