[SR-Users] Kamailio/rtpengine not populating mos avp stats?

Anthony Joseph Messina amessina at messinet.com
Wed Jul 21 01:15:16 CEST 2021

Thanks, Henning.  I rebuilt with that commit reverted and it didn't make a
difference.  I wasn't sure if there were rtpengine-side changes or kamailio-
side changes that might be necessary.  I've seen @rfuchs chime in on this list
from time-to-time so I'll gather up some more information before filing a
ticket.  -A