[SR-Users] Kamailio KeepAlived HA acc_cdrs table record

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Jul 19 16:25:44 CEST 2021

Hello,

so, you are saying that in a DMQ replicated case the acc CDR generation is not working in failover cases.

I just looked briefly to the code; others might have more details.
But I think this is because the acc module do not register to a callback function for dialog loading on startup for the DMQ replication. This is done for DB loading, but seems to be not implemented yet for DMQ synchronisation.

You could open a feature request on our github tracker for this.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/