[SR-Users] Kamailio KeepAlived HA acc_cdrs table record

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Sun Jul 18 00:33:38 CEST 2021

Hello,

if during a call I stop Primary Kamailio the Secondary Kamailio take de
Virtual IP but don't save call data:

In the Primary database, acc table, I have INVITE data but not BYE data;
no data in acc_cdrs for the call. In the Secondary Kamailio, acc table,
I have BYE data but not INVITE data.

in the file LOG no data about call cdr.

Maybe a solution is write call data whene the call end?

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe