[SR-Users] Kamailio/rtpengine not populating mos avp stats?

Anthony Joseph Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sat Jul 17 07:05:45 CEST 2021

I'm using Kamailio compiled from the current 5.5 tip (1f9f6fff6e), and
rtpengine compiled from the current master (6e160da4).

While rtpengine is working quite well, within the past month or so, I've
noticed that Kamailio isn't populating the mos* related AVPs.  I see continued
upstream rtpengine work stream handling, etc. -- should I wait or try to
debug?

Thanks -A

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com
CCED 8BFB 88D9 18F6 9F68  93DC 45C4 A8CE A64E 88E3