[SR-Users] Subscriber Management using JSONRPC over HTTP

Surabhi Garg surabhi.garg at outlook.com
Wed Jul 14 06:24:25 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the response.

In my opinion, I thought RPC commands makes changes in DB as well. So, in that case I was thinking of adding RPC command for subscriber tables.

But as you clear out things that RPC makes changes in memory only then there is no point to add to RPC command for subscriber table. Doing direct DB access will make more sense.

Thanks,

Surabhi Garg

Mobile - 91 783 888 7523 | Skype - surabhi.garg9