[SR-Users] DMQ_USRLOC module and calls

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Tue Jul 13 22:35:29 CEST 2021

Hello,

  in an active/stanby kamailio setup with keepalived I'm using Database
replication primary/primary so I don't need DMQ_USRLOC

I'm testing just now and when active kamailio go down, I can make calls
between extensions without connection problems with the stanby kamailio.

So my question is: where I "NEED" to use DMQ_USRLOC?

Regards

---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe