[SR-Users] DMQ_USRLOC module and calls

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Tue Jul 13 14:46:21 CEST 2021

Hello,

I'm testing DMQ_USRLOC modulo between two Kamailio servers (A) and (B)

The two servers share the same domain and using Amazon Route53 to
distributes 50% requests each Server.

The problem is when I try to make a call from user A (registered on
kamailio A) and the user B (registered on Kamailio B).

The call follow this flow:

User A --> KamailioA --> UserB

go directly to userB because KamailioA know, via DMQ_USRLOC IP and port
of UserB. With some Softphone the call work with audio without problem;
with other Softphone USERB never answer the INVITE sends from Kamailio.
Is it possible use this flow?

USER A --> KamailioA --> KamailioB --> User B

to resolve this kind of problem or is there other available option?

Thank you

--
---
I'm SoCIaL, MayBe