[SR-Users] get defined names in kemi script

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:21:36 CEST 2021

Thanks for correcting my answer, I failed to notice it was about kemi
scripts.

For kemi there is the option of KSR.kx.get_def("ID") to get the value of
a define, like:

#!define ID ABC

then KSR.kx.get_def("ID") return "ABC".

To see if a module is loaded, at least in lua you can check if
KSR.modname (e.g.,: KSR.tm) is set or not.