[SR-Users] Change routing for Register

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:03:27 CEST 2021

If I understood the scenario, the Path header is not useful -- that's
for the case when there is a proxy between UA and registrar server. In
this scenario seems to be the UA using alternate registrars, either by
DNS or configuration.

A solution is this case is to sync the two Kamailios A and B, so they
accept the auth challenges generated by the other one. See:

  *
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/auth.html#auth.p.secret