[SR-Users] Subscriber Management using JSONRPC over HTTP

Surabhi Garg surabhi.garg at outlook.com
Wed Jul 7 16:24:40 CEST 2021

Hi Team,

Greetings!

I was trying to use HTTP to do the subscriber management (CRUD operations) & for that I am using JSONRPC-S module (JSONRPC over HTTP). But like other modules e.g. dispatcher, location I am unable to find any RPC commands for doing subscriber management (checked in auth_db) module. So is there a way to achieve subscriber management using JSONRPC over HTTP.

Few HTTP examples which I am using for dispatcher module are given below. Similar commands I am looking for subscriber management as well.

curl http://localhost:8081/RPC -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d " {\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"method\":\"dispatcher.add\", \"params\":[2, \"sip:127.0.0.1:5061\"], \"id\": \"1\"}"

curl http://localhost:8081/RPC -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d " {\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"method\":\"dispatcher.remove\”, \"params\":[2, \"sip:127.0.0.1:5061\"], \"id\": \"1\"}"

Surabhi Garg

Mobile - 91 783 888 7523