[SR-Users] SECSIPID Identity Decode ( crash when sending reply)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:54:09 CEST 2021

I assume this was mistakenly replied in the wrong thread, instead of the
message with subject: [SR-Users] crash when sending reply.

With the async insert for acc module, the reply should have been
released quickly, not waiting in the SIP worker process for insert to
happen. Could you see the response being sent out in the sip traces
before the crash?