[SR-Users] UAC_AUTH with RTPEngine NAT

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:03:08 CEST 2021

You won't see proper $mb after rtpengine changes in that way. $mb will be
rewritten on the latest stage of packet processing. See sngrep or wireshark
or either use read_sdp_pv / write_sdp_pv

Also our can use apply_message_changes before log, but I would not
recommend to do so if this is a production under load.