[SR-Users] Problems establishing SIP signaling between MsTeams and Kamailio

wvalles willyvalles17 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:57:57 CET 2021

Hello Rob and Community,

I comment that this configuration if I have it added in my kamailio.cfg in
this way.

event_route[tm:local-request] {

        if(is_method("OPTIONS") && $ru =~ "pstnhub.microsoft.com") {
               append_hf("Contact:
<sip:sbc.netvoiceperu.com:5061;transport=tls>\r\n");
        }
        xlog("L_INFO", "Sent out tm request: $mb\n");
}

In fact I have also followed the guide from
"https://skalatan.de/en/blog/kamailio-sbc-teams", however I still can't
establish the connection between MsTeams and Kamailio correctly. As I said
in the previous comment, from Kamailio I see that the flag towards MsTeams
is in AP. But from MsTeams I see that the "Sip Options Status" is in
Warning.

Additionally, through Kamailio's sip_trace, I don't see Kamailio's SIP
OPTIONS 200 OK responses to MsTeams. Could you help me by taking a look at
my kamailio.cfg? Maybe there is an error in the configuration or something
additional is missing to correctly complete the signaling between Kamailio
and MsTeams. I attach my "kamailio.cfg".

Please your support everyone.

Cheers

kamailio.cfg
<http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/file/t8092/kamailio.cfg>