[SR-Users] websocket rd buffer size limit?

Andrew Chen achen at fuze.com
Tue Jan 26 18:43:25 CET 2021

Hey group,

I was wondering if there is a way to control the websocket buffer size to
support large SIP messages.  I received the following error when sending
content-length of 65000

2021-01-26T17:32:19.251408+00:00 sjomainkama50 kamailio[31871]: 109(32008)
WARNING: websocket [*ws_frame.c*:482]: decode_and_validate_ws_frame():
message is too long for our buffer size (65535 / 66151)

I am assuming this is controlled  by the tcp_rd_buf params which I have set
to 131k:

*tcp_*rd_buf_size=131072

and this is my tcp_wr_buf params:

*tcp_*wq_blk_size=131072

*tcp_*conn_wq_max=131072

Please advise.

Thanks.

--
Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer

--
*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you