[SR-Users] Version 5.4 contact rewrite/restore functions docs?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:58:32 CET 2021

Thanks, I'll check it. Although it seems it just simplifies encoding
of current contact. And what about contact masking with other domain
and userpart?
Now we do this through removing contact header and adding again, this
requires processing with msg_apply_changes() and tricks like that.
I thought something changed and we can do this in more straightforward way...

пт, 22 янв. 2021 г. в 12:55, Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de>:

> Hello,
>
> have a look to this module docs: https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/siputils.html#siputils.f.contact_param_encode
>
> Cheers,