[SR-Users] Version 5.4 contact rewrite/restore functions docs?

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:12:09 CET 2021

Hello! In 5.4 release announce there is a line about contact rewriting.
"new Contact address encoding/decoding functions – replace/restore
Contact address with SIP server address, by encoding/decoding old
address in a parameter"

Where can I find some documentation or examples about NEW functions?

At present we handle this task exactly the same way via parameters
manually. It is kinda verbose and hard to understand. Maybe new
functions will simplify this. Please advise!

Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,