[SR-Users] Does http_client module block the execution of the kamailio thread?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 21 17:41:59 CET 2021

Yes, it does. And, although, there are plenty of ways to use it “asynchronously” without using http_async_client (e.g. mqueue and rtimer, or the async module wrappers), you’ll find that http_async_client, viewed in that light, doesn’t seem so complicated after all.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.