[SR-Users] Dialog Tracking with Inconsistent RR

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:37:41 CET 2021

Hello,

if you do not have SIP signaling spirals, look at topos module, it may help
for what you need. It should work together with dialog module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla - https://www.asipto.com
https://twitter.com/miconda - https://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
Kamailio Advanced Training - https://www.asipto.com/u/kat