[SR-Users] Kamailio as MS-Teams SBC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:11:53 CET 2021

Hello,

I built rtpengine deb packages for debian just a few days ago and all went
fine. I used the file mr8.5.1.5.tar.gz from the github releases of
rtpengine project.

However, I noticed that some past releases fail to build because of the
tests. I had to edit a bit the Makefile to disable the tests target.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla - https://www.asipto.com
https://twitter.com/miconda - https://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
Kamailio Advanced Training - https://www.asipto.com/u/kat