[SR-Users] Kamailio as MS-Teams SBC

Terry Tailor terry at fullduplex.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 11:35:01 CET 2021

Hi Davide may be it can help here is docker file for compiling and running
rtp engine

file: Dockerfile
---
FROM debian:stretch

RUN apt-get update \
  && apt-get -y --quiet --force-yes upgrade curl iproute2 \
  && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends ca-certificates gcc g++
make build-essential git iptables-dev libavfilter-dev \
  libevent-dev libpcap-dev libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev markdown \
  libjson-glib-dev default-libmysqlclient-dev libhiredis-dev libssl-dev \
  libcurl4-openssl-dev libavcodec-extra gperf libspandsp-dev
libwebsockets-dev\
  && cd /usr/local/src \
  && git clone https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine.git \
  && cd rtpengine/daemon \
  && git checkout mr8.5 \
  && make && make install \
  && cp /usr/local/src/rtpengine/daemon/rtpengine /usr/local/bin/rtpengine \
  && rm -Rf /usr/local/src/rtpengine \
  && apt-get purge -y --quiet --force-yes --auto-remove \
  ca-certificates gcc g++ make build-essential git markdown \
  && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/* \
  && rm -rf /var/lib/dpkg/* \
  && rm -rf /var/lib/cache/* \
  && rm -Rf /var/log/* \
  && rm -Rf /usr/local/src/* \
  && rm -Rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*

VOLUME ["/tmp"]

EXPOSE 12221/udp

COPY ./entrypoint.sh /entrypoint.sh

COPY ./rtpengine.conf /etc

ENTRYPOINT ["/entrypoint.sh"]

CMD ["rtpengine"]
----

file: entrypoint.sh
---
#!/bin/bash
set -e

PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

LOCAL_IP="$(ip route get 8.8.8.8 | head -1 | cut -d' ' -f7)"
PUBLIC_IP="$(curl ifconfig.me)";

if [ -n "$PUBLIC_IP" ]; then
  MY_IP="$LOCAL_IP"!"$PUBLIC_IP"
else
  MY_IP=$LOCAL_IP
fi

sed -i -e "s/MY_IP/$MY_IP/g" /etc/rtpengine.conf

if [ "$1" = 'rtpengine' ]; then
  shift
  exec rtpengine --config-file /etc/rtpengine.conf  "$@"
fi